FI:PV187 Laboratory of Microscopy - Course Information
PV187 Laboratory of Optical MicroscopyFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/2. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Michal Kozubek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Pavel Matula, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Petr Matula, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. David Svoboda, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Ing. Jiří Sochor, CSc.
Department of Visual Computing - Faculty of Informatics
- Wed 14:00–15:50 A107
Knowledge at the level of the course PV131 Digital Image Processing is required.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 27 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Students work in the Laboratory of Optical Microscopy and take part in solving research and programming tasks from various fields of image processing.
- This course is a team project aimed at new methods of acquisition and processing of digital images of cells from optical microscopes, especially in connection with biomedical research held at the Laboratory of Optical Microscopy FI MU. The core work consists in solving a research problem including implementation of selected methods according to the agreement with the supervisor. Talk at the laboratory seminar is also assumed.
- Scientific books and articles according to the recommendation of project supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- Communication with project supervisor in Czech or English, study materials in English. Individual work on computer, short final presentation on seminar (notebook and data projector available).
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Teacher's information