FI:PV191 Project of Designing Computer - Course Information
PV191 Project of Designing Digital ComputerFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/2. 4 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. Ing. Václav Přenosil, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Ing. Václav Přenosil, CSc.
Department of Machine Learning and Data Processing - Faculty of Informatics
- Courses PA174 - Design of Digital Computersis II, PA176 - Digital Computers Architecture II, PA175 - Computer Diagnostics II and PB161 - C++ Programming are advisable source of necessary knowledges for current course.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 37 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course is specialized in solving of the particular problem from design of the digital systems. Main aim of this course is acquire habitudes and skills in the administration and execution of the analysis, design and implementation of the digital subsystems and particular circuits.
- Submission of the project;
- analyse of the task;
- proposal of the solving;
- choice of the design method;
- choice of the implementation technology;
- modelling and simulation of the design;
- debugging of the design;
- implementation of the design.
- Qiug Li with Caroline Yao: Real Tme Concepts for Embeded Systems. CMP Books
- 3. HDL - Chip Design, Douglas J. Smith, ISBN 0-9651934-3-8
- Assessment methods
- Final examination rest on defence of the design and implementation of the concrete project.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.