FI:PV191 Project of Designing Dig.Syst. - Course Information
PV191 Project of Designing Digital SystemsFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/3. 3 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- prof. Ing. Václav Přenosil, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Šimon Řeřucha, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Ing. Václav Přenosil, CSc.
Department of Machine Learning and Data Processing - Faculty of Informatics
- Wed 10:00–11:50 B202
- Courses PA174 - Design of Digital Systems II, PA176 - Digital Systems Architecture II, PA175 - Digital Systems Diagnostics II.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 36 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course is aimed at solving of the particular problems on the field of digital systems design. Main goal of this course is to acquire the skills in the administration and execution of the analysis, design and implementation of the digital subsystems and specialized circuits.
- Project assignment
- Task analysis.
- Proposal of solutions.
- Selection of proper design method.
- Choice of the implementation technology;
- Design modelling and simulation.
- Design implementation.
- Qiug Li with Caroline Yao: Real Tme Concepts for Embeded Systems. CMP Books
- 3. HDL - Chip Design, Douglas J. Smith, ISBN 0-9651934-3-8
- Teaching methods
- Individual or group project.
- Assessment methods
- Final examination rests on defence of the design and implementation of particular project.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.