FI:SBPrip Revisions for Bachelor State E - Course Information
SBPrip Revisions for Bachelor State ExamFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1. 1 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Jiří Barnat, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Lukáš Korenčik (assistant)
RNDr. Vladimír Štill (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Jiří Barnat, Ph.D.
Department of Computer Science - Faculty of Informatics
Supplier department: Department of Computer Science - Faculty of Informatics
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- NOW ( SZB State Exam )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The goal of this subject is to force students to commence preparation for final state exam in time. A secondary goal is let the student built an overview over all the topics studied so that she can realize the connections between the subjects.
- Learning outcomes
- After graduation the student will have an overview of what she is expected to know for the final state exam.
- On the fly completion of questionares in IS.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fi/spring2020/SBPrip