FSpS:p910 PE - Table Tennis - Course Information
p910 Physical Education - Table TennisFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Pavel Vacenovský, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Pavel Vacenovský, Ph.D.
University Sport Centre - Faculty of Sports Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Pavel Vacenovský, Ph.D.
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- p910/1: Thu 18:00–19:30 velká těl. Vinařská, P. Vacenovský
The course is geared for obligatory PE only.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
The capacity limit for the course is 13 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/13, only registered: 0/13, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/13
- Course objectives
- The main goals of the educational process involve: - the improvement of the locomotive abilities and fitness - the impact on the positive approach towards sports activities considered as the protection against conflicts, civilization diseases and stress - the support of students healthy lifestyle The course focuses on basic game activity training, the rules, playing. Beginners: offered for those who want to learn basic strokes The intermediate: offered for those who can play, but who have only played recreationally The advanced: offered for those who have played or still play with a sports club
- Gradual game mastering according to the student game efficiency.
- SEEMILLER, Dan and Mark HOLOWCHAK. Winning table tennis : [skills, drills, and strategies]. Chapmaign: Human Kinetics, 1997. vi, 177. ISBN 0880115203. info
- Teaching methods
- practikal exercises
- Assessment methods
- Tutorial assessed with a credit The credit is given to students for the attendance of a certain quality: more than 50% of the direct attendance is required - 1 possible absence without apology - 2 more possible absences with the list of apology - 3 more lessons can be compensated during the examination time
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials