FSpS:p910 PE - Table Tennis - Course Information
p910 Physical Education - Table TennisFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Pavel Vacenovský, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Pavel Vacenovský, Ph.D.
University Sport Centre - Faculty of Sports Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Pavel Vacenovský, Ph.D.
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- p910/1: Thu 17:00–18:30 tělocvična - Veveří 70, P. Vacenovský
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! NOWANY ( p901 Cognitive Hiking and Cycling , p902 PE - Fitnessyoga , p903 PE - Volleyball Intermediate , p904 Physical Education - Climbing , p905 PE - Bodystyling , p906 PE - Aerobic-kick-box , p907 Physical Education - Squash , p908 Physical Education - Badminton , p909 Physical Education - Fitness , p911 Physical Education - Futsal , p932 PE - beach volleyball , p933 PE-Fitness Boxing , p934 PE-Bouldering , p935 , p936 P.E.-Balance Exercise , p937 Nordic walking , p938 Elements of sporting massages , p939 PE - Orienteereng Activities , p940 P.E.-Capoeira , p941 Cycling for Visually Impaired , p942 Dance for Vissually Impaired , p944 PE - Snowboarding , p945 PE -In-line skating , p946 PE -Life and health protection , p947 PE - Hiking , p948 PE - Diving , p949 PE -Taiji , p950 PE - Yoga , p951 PE - Softball , p953 PE - Jogging , p954 PE - Outdoor activities , p955 PE - Mountainbikes , p956 PE-Climb. a bould. for impair. , P958 PE - athletics , P959 PE - Aerobic-mix , P960 PE - Aerobic-step , P961 PE - Aerobic-kick-box , P962 PE - Aerobic gymball , P963 PE - Aqua-aerobic , P964 PE - Ballet , P965 PE - Bodystyling , P966 PE - Body class , P967 PE - Fitnessyoga , P970 PE - Dance , P971 PE - Remedical PE , P972 PE - Pilates , P973 PE - Basketball , P974 PE - Floorball , P975 PE - Football , P976 PE - Futsal , P977 PE - Golf , P978 PE - Volleybal , P979 PE - Badminton , P981 PE - Tennis , P982 PE - Squash , P983 PE - Table tennis , P984 PE - Aikido , P986 PE - Karate , P987 PE - Self-defence , P988 PE - Swimming , P989 PE - Swimming-Beginners , P990 PE - Begginer Swimmers , P991 PE - Fitness , P992 PE - Skiing , P993 PE - Climbing , P994 PE - Canoeing , P995 PE - SPINNING exercise progr. , P998 PE - Sports exemption , P999 PE - Remedial exemption )&& POV_TV
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The main goals of the educational process involve: - the improvement of the locomotive abilities and fitness - the impact on the positive approach towards sports activities considered as the protection against conflicts, civilization diseases and stress - the support of students healthy lifestyle The course focuses on basic game activity training, the rules, playing. Beginners: offered for those who want to learn basic strokes The intermediate: offered for those who can play, but who have only played recreationally The advanced: offered for those who have played or still play with a sports club
- Gradual game mastering according to the student game efficiency.
- SEEMILLER, Dan and Mark HOLOWCHAK. Winning table tennis : [skills, drills, and strategies]. Chapmaign: Human Kinetics, 1997. vi, 177. ISBN 0880115203. info
- Teaching methods
- practikal exercises
- Assessment methods
- Tutorial assessed with a credit The credit is given to students for the attendance of a certain quality: more than 50% of the direct attendance is required - 1 possible absence without apology - 2 more possible absences with the list of apology - 3 more lessons can be compensated during the examination time
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials