FSpS:p980 p980 PE Zumba - Course Information
p980 p980 Physical Education ZumbaFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Radka Střeštíková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Zora Svobodová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Radka Střeštíková, Ph.D.
University Sport Centre - Faculty of Sports Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Radka Střeštíková, Ph.D.
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- p980/1: Mon 12:30–14:00 velká těl. pod Hradem, Z. Svobodová
p980/2: Wed 14:30–16:00 malá těl. Vinařská, R. Střeštíková
p980/3: Thu 14:00–15:30 velká těl. pod Hradem, R. Střeštíková
p980/4: Fri 9:30–11:00 malá těl. pod Hradem, Z. Svobodová
The course is geared for obligatory PE only.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- Zumba is a dance lesson full of energy, great music and good mood. It mixes a dynamic latin-american music and latin-american dancing together with aerobics. It uses dance schools such as Salsa, Merengue, Cumbia, Reaggaeton, Flamenco, Hip-hop, Cha-cha, Samba, Calypso, Belly Dance and many more... It is based on the principle that sport is fun and should be simple. Sexy and energic rythms erouses a party atmosphere, which makes you feel great. It improves your mood! Choreographies mix slow and fast rythms in accordance with the interval training .It consumes fat, forms and builds the shape of body. Is is focused on your buttocks, legs, arms, belly and on the most important muscle in your body - the heart!
- 1. Training of the basic dance steps:merenge, salsa, regaeton, cumbia. 2. Connecting of simple choreograpies, which are the same for a particular song 3. Training of the basic dance steps:chacha, samba, calypso, belly dance, flamenco, hip-hop. 4. Training of the locomotory skills and coordinaton 5. Training of the locomotory memory, orientation in space, coordination of arms and legs 6. Bodybuilding of the body centre naturally and with fun.
- PÉREZ, Beto and Maggie GREENWOOD-ROBINSON. Zumba : bavte se a zhubněte tancem! : nebojte se zumba diety ! Vyd. 1. Praha: Ikar, 2010. 294 s. ISBN 9788024913650. info
- Teaching methods
- practise exercises
- Assessment methods
- Tutorial assessed with a credit The credit is given to students for the attendance of a certain quality: more than 50% of the direct attendance is required - 1 possible absence without apology - 2 more possible absences with the list of apology - 3 more lessons can be compensated during the examination time
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials