FSpS:p980 PE - Zumba - Course Information
p980 Physical Education - ZumbaFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Bc. Romana Dimmrothová (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Radka Střeštíková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Zuzana Vajdíková (seminar tutor)
Jarmila Titzová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Radka Střeštíková, Ph.D.
University Sport Centre - Faculty of Sports Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Radka Střeštíková, Ph.D.
Supplier department: University Sport Centre - Faculty of Sports Studies
The course is geared for obligatory PE only.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The main goals of the educational process involve:
- the improvement of the locomotive abilities and fitness
- the impact on the positive approach towards sports activities considered as the protection against conflicts, civilization diseases and stress
- the support of students healthy lifestyle
- the training of the basic dance steps of latin-american dancing, as they are merenge, salsa, cumbia, raeggaeton, samba, flamenco, cha-cha,...
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course, students will be able:
- master basic dance steps of latin-american dancing, as they are merenge, salsa, cumbia, raeggaeton, samba, flamenco, cha-cha,...
- 1. Training of the basic dance steps:merenge, salsa, regaeton, cumbia.
- 2. Connecting of simple choreograpies, which are the same for a particular song
- 3. Training of the basic dance steps:chacha, samba, calypso, belly dance, flamenco, hip-hop.
- 4. Training of the locomotory skills and coordinaton
- 5. Training of the locomotory memory, orientation in space, coordination of arms and legs
- 6. Bodybuilding of the body centre naturally and with fun.
- PÉREZ, Beto and Maggie GREENWOOD-ROBINSON. Zumba : bavte se a zhubněte tancem! : nebojte se zumba diety ! Vyd. 1. Praha: Ikar, 2010. 294 s. ISBN 9788024913650. info
- Teaching methods
- practise exercises
- Assessment methods
- - exercise, credit
- the credit is given to students for the attendance
- 3classes can be misses and there is no need of any apology
- the substitution of more absence sis not allowed
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on course enrolment limitations: Minimální počet studentů přihlášených do seminární skupiny je 8