FSpS:e003 Combative Activities - Course Information
e003 Combative ActivitiesFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Jitka Čihounková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. et Mgr. Bc. Jan Novák (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Bc. Zdenko Reguli, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Petr Vajda, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Michal Vít, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Bc. Zdenko Reguli, Ph.D.
Department of Gymnastics and Combatives - Faculty of Sports Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Andrea Kakulidu
Supplier department: Department of Gymnastics and Combatives - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/20, only registered: 4/20
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Multidisciplinary studies (programme FSpS, KOS)
- Multidisciplinary studies at Faculty of Sport Studies (programme CST, KOS)
- Course objectives
- The main objectives of the course are the following: to understand different kinds of combative systems, to know how to use combative terminology in English
- combative sports
- martial arts
- Teaching methods
- Explication, exercises, drills
- Assessment methods
- Students presentation of combative technique in English
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/autumn2020/e003