The course is offered to students of any study field.
The main goals of the educational process involve:
- the improvement of the locomotive abilities and fitness
- the impact on the positive approach towards sports activities considered as the protection against conflicts, civilization diseases and stress
- the support of students healthy lifestyle
The course introduces one of the most popular team games.
Students meet basic rules, individual game activities and game combinations via training and playing the controlled game.
Students learn the basic principles of the correct recreational sports training and improve their fitness. The main course aim is to recruit students for doing sports as an important part of their lifestyle to compensate the lack of move in their mainly sedentary way of "study" life.
The course runs at gyms and spors halls.
main operating principles
safety measures when training
basic individual game activities, mastering
game combinations, training
KRESTA, Jan. Futsal. 1. vyd. Praha: Grada, 2009. 111 s. ISBN 9788024725345. info
- exercise, credit
- the credit is given to students for the attendance
- 3classes can be misses and there is no need of any apology
- the substitution of more absence sis not allowed