FSpS:bk2064 Introduction to Track and Fiel - Course Information
bk2064 Introduction to Track and FieldFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/7/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. et Mgr. Tereza Hammerová (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Zuzana Hlavoňová, Ph.D.
Division of Athletics - Department of Athletics, Swimming and Outdoor Sports - Faculty of Sports Studies
Supplier department: Division of Athletics - Department of Athletics, Swimming and Outdoor Sports - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- bk2064/01: Fri 27. 3. 10:30–13:00 Jana Nečase 1a - atletické hřiště, Fri 17. 4. 9:40–11:20 Jana Nečase 1a - atletické hřiště, Fri 24. 4. 11:20–13:00 Jana Nečase 1a - atletické hřiště
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 12 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the subject is provide theoretical knowledge and training practical skills:
- technique of run, starts, relays, walk, long jump, high jump, shot put and throw with ball,
- basic of rules above mentioned disciplines.
- Learning outcomes
- After successful completion of the course "basic of track and field" will be able to:
- apply the correct technique and way run, obstacle course, foundations runs, jump far and coupling way, high jump and flop shot put with a back way
- to interpret the optimal technique selected athletic disciplines (runs, long jump, high, shot put) - describe the fundamental flaws in the technical design physical nature of the athletic task
- to design a set of physical exercises suitable for correction of errors the technical execution of the move
- to propose a compensation exercise for each athletic discipline (correction one-sided load)
- to design the optimal training load application speed and endurance character due to fitness levels and age group athletes - to interpret the results of the exercise protocols and propose according to their zone settings in sport testers.
- 1st & 2nd lessons - elementary drills, drive and stride phase, starts, warm-up, cool-down
- 3rd & 4th lessons - hurdle drills, rhytm drills and hurdle run
- 5th & 6th lessons - jump drills, high jump
- 7th & 8th lessons - jump drills, long jump
- 9th & 10th lessons - throw drills, ball throw, shot put
- 11th & 12th lessons - relays and race-walking
- VINDUŠKOVÁ, Jitka. Abeceda atletického trenéra. 1. vyd. Praha: Olympia, 2003. 283 s. ISBN 8070337702. info
- VELEBIL, Václav. Atletické skoky. 1. vyd. Praha: Olympia, 2002. 114 s. ISBN 8070337699. info
- RYBA, Jiří. Atletické víceboje. 1. vyd. Praha: Olympia, 2002. 178 s. ISBN 807033584X. info
- MILLEROVÁ, Věra. Běhy na krátké tratě. 1. vyd. Praha: Olympia, 2002. 283 s. ISBN 807033570X. info
- KUČERA, Vladimír and Zdeněk TRUKSA. Běhy na střední a dlouhé tratě. 1. vyd. Praha: Olympia, 2000. 287 s. ISBN 8070333243. info
- VOMÁČKA, Václav. Hody a Vrhy. 1. vyd. Praha: Olympia, 1980. 160 s., 15. info
- Teaching methods
- Practical exercises carried out at the athletic stadium.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are obtained after fulfillment of the requirements:
- active attendence in lessons (1 missed lesson is allowed)
- ability to perform 3 randomly selected running and hurdle drill excercise
- active participance on cross-country race
- running over 6 hurdle (4-step rhytm and school-boys height)
- ability to demontrate shot putting and ball throwing
- test (10 questions, 70 % correct answers is needed, multiple-choice)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/spring2020/bk2064