PrF:BT404Z Criminal Law Substant I - Course Information
BT404Z Criminal Law Substant IFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 8 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. JUDr. Vladimír Kratochvíl, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. JUDr. Josef Kuchta, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. JUDr. Marek Fryšták, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
JUDr. Petr Aulický (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. JUDr. Josef Kuchta, CSc.
Department of Criminal Law - Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Eva Pivodová
- Wed 17. 2. 15:05–16:35 034, 16:40–18:10 034, Fri 26. 3. 11:10–12:40 030, 13:30–15:00 030, Fri 16. 4. 9:35–11:05 034
- Timetable of Seminar Groups:
BT404Z/02: Fri 14. 5. 13:30–15:00 259, Fri 21. 5. 13:30–15:00 259, 15:05–16:35 259, J. Kuchta
BT404Z/03: No timetable has been entered into IS. J. Kuchta
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Theory and Practice of Criminal Procedure (programme PrF, B-PSP)
- Course objectives
- The objective of the course: At the end of the course the students should be able to get the basic knowledge of the institutes of the general criminal law in adults and adolescents; obtain the ability to apply these institutes on examples from real life; have orientation of relations between the substantive criminal law and other legal sectors; work with information on the new penal arrangements for the Criminal Code; interpret correctly the criminal law in practice.
- Criminal material law - the concept, functions, types
- The basic principles of criminal law.
- Criminal liability.
- Fundamentals of criminal liability.
- The lack of criminal liability.
- Criminal liability of minors in response to the new Criminal Code.
- Teaching methods
- Lectures in the scope of twelve hours in semestr. In the framework of the lectures also solve of the cases from practice. Work with the court decisions. No homework.
- Assessment methods
- A comprehensive oral examination of all parts of criminal law. Teaching in the form of consultations and seminars, aimed at studying the application of lessons learned into the practice.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 10 hod. přednášek a 6 hod seminářů za semestr / 10 hrs of lectures and 6 hrs of seminars per semester.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/law/spring2010/BT404Z