PrF:CBT405Z Procedural Criminal Law I - Course Information
CBT405Z Procedural Criminal Law IFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 10/6. 8 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. JUDr. Jaroslav Fenyk, Ph.D., DSc., Univ. Priv. Prof. (lecturer)
doc. JUDr. Marek Fryšták, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. JUDr. Jaroslav Fenyk, Ph.D., DSc., Univ. Priv. Prof.
Department of Criminal Law - Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Jana Dopitová
Supplier department: Department of Criminal Law - Faculty of Law
- Fri 22. 2. 15:05–16:35 160, 16:40–18:10 160, Fri 15. 3. 15:05–16:35 124, 16:40–18:10 124, Fri 29. 3. 16:40–18:10 160
- Timetable of Seminar Groups:
CBT405Z/02: No timetable has been entered into IS.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of education is to have the basic knowledges from general part of criminal procedure law, to understand of conception, structure, forms, functions and basic principles of criminal procedure and criminal process. Student will take forms of criminal procedure, position of subjects of criminal procedure and basic questions of evidence procedure as the ground of criminal process. Presentations will be accompanied by suitable examples from practice, which will be developed during seminars.
- Criminal Procedure Law - basics, functions, type The basic principles of criminal procedure General part of criminal procedure
- FENYK, Jaroslav and Ladislav SMEJKAL. Zákon o trestní odpovědnosti právnických osob a řízení proti nim. Komentář. (Act on Criminal Liability of Legal Persons and Procedure against them. Commentary.). Praha: Wolters Kluwer ČR, 2012. 169 pp. komentáře. ISBN 978-80-7357-720-9. info
- STŘÍŽ, Igor, Přemysl POLÁK, Jaroslav FENYK and Roman HÁJEK. Trestní zákoník a trestní řád, průvodce trestněprávními předpisy a judikaturou, 2. díl - trestní řád (Criminal Code and Criminal Procedure Code, guidebook through criminal legislation and jurisprudence, 2. volume - Criminal Procedure). 1. vydání. Praha: Linde Praha, a.s., 2010. 1185 pp. Edice komentované zákony. ISBN 978-80-7201-803-1. info
- FRYŠTÁK, Marek. Trestní právo procesní. Vyd. 2. přeprac. Ostrava: Key Publishing, 2009. 265 s. ISBN 9788074180415. info
- CÍSAŘOVÁ, Dagmar, Jaroslav FENYK and Tomáš GŘIVNA. Trestní právo procesní. Vyd. 1. Praha: ASPI, 2008. 822 s. ISBN 9788073573485. info
- MUSIL, Jan, Vladimír KRATOCHVÍL and Pavel ŠÁMAL. Kurs trestního práva : trestní právo procesní. 3. přeprac. a dopl. vyd. Praha: C.H. Beck, 2007. xlix, 1166. ISBN 9788071795728. info
- Teaching methods
- Lectures are made by power point presentation, which serves as support for explanation. Explanation is accompanied by explanation of theoretical aspects with usages of concrete case law and at the same time it is recommended to students to use examples during preparation for examination as reminder of way how to solve legal problem. Presentation is accessible in IS of faculty. Seminars are made by interactive form and should help to apply of information gained during presentation within concrete and by students solved legal problems. Teacher receives vision on knowledge of students and on availability of methods of education.
- Assessment methods
- Education consists from lectures and seminars, and is finished by credit on the basic of participation in seminars and written essay.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/law/spring2013/CBT405Z