PrF:BZ208K Civil Law for Bachelors - Course Information
BZ208K Civil Law for BachelorsFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 7 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- JUDr. Lenka Dobešová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. JUDr. Josef Fiala, CSc. (lecturer)
JUDr. Jiří Handlar, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. JUDr. Jan Hurdík, DrSc. (lecturer)
doc. JUDr. Kateřina Ronovská, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Matěj Dobeš, Ph.D. (assistant)
Mgr. Miloslav Hrdlička (assistant)
JUDr. Michal Janoušek, Ph.D. (assistant)
Mgr. Martina Mušálková, Ph.D. (assistant)
Mgr. Tereza Pondikasová (assistant)
Mgr. Vlastimil Vitoul (assistant)
doc. JUDr. Pavel Koukal, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
prof. JUDr. Markéta Selucká, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. JUDr. Kateřina Ronovská, Ph.D.
Department of Civil Law - Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Alice Dvořáková
Supplier department: Department of Civil Law - Faculty of Law
- Mon 16. 2. 8:00–9:30 140, 8:00–9:30 034, 9:35–11:05 034, 9:35–11:05 140, Tue 17. 2. 8:00–9:30 034, 8:00–9:30 140, 9:35–11:05 140, 9:35–11:05 034, Fri 20. 3. 8:00–9:30 140, 8:00–9:30 034, 9:35–11:05 034, 9:35–11:05 140
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 33 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should be able to: define basic conception and notions,principles and sources of Czech Civil law; place Civil law to the system of Private law; orientate in the general part (provisions) of the Czech Civil Code categorize subjects of civil law relations; characterize "persons and objects in legal sense; interpret the concept of the juridical facts (and acts); express own opinion about the tendencies of development of the legal regulation Civil law in the Czech Republic; fundamental changes in the field of Civil law.
- Topic I.: The notion and the function of the Civil Law. The position of the Civil Law in the general system of Law. The own system of Civil Law. Topic II. Persons in legal sense. Natural persons, Protection of personal rights. Legal persons - general characteristic, system of legal persons, associations, foundations, institutions. Representation. Thing in the legal sense. Protection of civil rights. Topic III: Juridical facts - legal acts, time as a juridical fact, legal fictions etc.
- HURDÍK, Jan, Alexander BĚLOHLÁVEK and Vladimír PLECITÝ. Občanské právo hmotné. Obecná část. Absolutní majetková práva. (Civil law. General part. Real estate and inheritage law.). první. Plzeň: Vydavatelství a nakladatelství Aleš Čeněk, s.r.o., 2013. 308 pp. ISBN 978-80-7380-377-3. info
- HURDÍK, Jan and Josef FIALA. Úvod do soukromého práva. Edited by Milana Hrušáková. 2., rozš. a upr. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2002. 158 s. ISBN 8021029765. info
- Teaching methods
- Lectures are concentrated into 3 sessions (blocks). The content of the lectures is covers General part of Czech (substantive) Civil Law, is focused on basic definitions, principles, civil law relations and facts ; lectures are supplemented by the individual studies - by reading books, multimedial study texts, judicature and e-learning.
- Assessment methods
- Ending of the course is in the form of colloquium - the written form. It is allowed to use the legal texts (without commentary). The written part is in the form of alternating choice test (a,b,c,d),there is always least one answer always correct. It is necessary to get at least 9 points (of 20 possible).
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 12 hod. přednášek za semestr / 12 hrs of lectures per semester.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses