LF:BFER051c Ergotherapy-p - Course Information
BFER051c Ergotherapy - practiceFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- prof. MUDr. Petr Dobšák, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Vlastimila Gärtnerová (seminar tutor)
Bc. Barbora Novosádová, DiS. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Hana Pokorná Polonyi (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. MUDr. Petr Dobšák, CSc.
Department of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation - Departments of Non-medical Branches - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: Mgr. Leona Dunklerová
Supplier department: Department of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation - Departments of Non-medical Branches - Faculty of Medicine
- Fri 16. 9. 7:00–8:40 Katedra fyzioterapie a RHB, Fri 23. 9. 7:00–8:40 Katedra fyzioterapie a RHB, Fri 30. 9. 7:00–8:40 Katedra fyzioterapie a RHB, Fri 7. 10. 7:00–8:40 Katedra fyzioterapie a RHB, Fri 14. 10. 7:00–8:40 Katedra fyzioterapie a RHB, Fri 21. 10. 7:00–8:40 Katedra fyzioterapie a RHB, Fri 4. 11. 7:00–8:40 Katedra fyzioterapie a RHB, Fri 11. 11. 7:00–8:40 Katedra fyzioterapie a RHB, Fri 18. 11. 7:00–8:40 Katedra fyzioterapie a RHB, Fri 25. 11. 7:00–8:40 Katedra fyzioterapie a RHB, Fri 2. 12. 7:00–8:40 Katedra fyzioterapie a RHB, Fri 9. 12. 7:00–8:40 Katedra fyzioterapie a RHB, Fri 16. 12. 7:00–8:40 Katedra fyzioterapie a RHB, Fri 23. 12. 7:00–8:40 Katedra fyzioterapie a RHB
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- BFKF041p Clinical Physiology-l && BFOR041 Orthopaedics && BFNE0422p Neurology, Neurophysiology II
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The main objective of the course is occupational therapy. Occupational therapy is a mean of clinical rehabilitation and the methods of occupational therapy are different in different ages and diseases of patients. The subjects of lectures are followed by the practical exercise.
- Learning outcomes
- The student will be able to use the following subject:
- ergotherapy theories divided occupational therapies - Self-sufficiency and independence
Pediatric occupational therapies
- ergotherapy in neurology - erogotherapy in handicaped perif. nerves; erosurgery with CNS
- occupational therapies - self-sufficiency, autonomy, targeted occupational therapy; the issue of affections in erogotherapy
- ergotherapy in psychiatry - Functional and conditional erogotherapy; creative activities, self-sufficiency, tools
- ergotherapy in geriatrics - special treatment of ergotherapy in various age groups
- handmade therapies - options for targeted occupational therapy for various hand disabilities; compensation aids
- ergototein, traceability to erogotherapy - Continuity of occupational therapy rehabilitation; model activities, pre-training
- 1. Theory of ergotherapy – definition of occupational therapy as a tool of medical rehabilitation; position and tasks of occupational therapy, work with patients in occupational therapy
- 2. Differentation of ergotherapy - special, fitness, self-sufficiency and self –reliance training; specification of terms, tasks
- 3. Self-sufficiency and self–reliance – tasks and options in different disabilities, complex aid
- 4.Ergotherapy in pediatrics- motoric disability, psychomotoric evolution; function of games and toys in pediatrics, neurophysiological techniques
- 5. Ergotherapy in neurology - occupational therapy in peripheral nerves impairment; occupational therapy in central nervous system impairment
- 6.Ergotherapy in arterial cerebral events - self-sufficiency and self –reliance, special occupational therapy; problems of patients with aphasia in occupational therapy
- 7.Ergotherapy in psychiatry- functional and fitness occupational therapy; creative activities, self-sufficiency, aids
- 8. Ergotherapy in geriatrics – exceptionalities of different old age groups in occupational therapy; fitness and creative activities self-sufficiency, aids
- 9. Exceptionalities in hand impairment occupational therapy – special occupational therapy options in hand impairments; compensational aids
- 10. Ergotestin, relation to occupational therapy – relation with occupational therapy; model activities, pre-occupational training
- PFEIFFER, J. Ergoterapie. 1. a 2. díl. Brno : Institut pro další vzdělávání pracovníků ve zdravotnictví v Brně, 1989. 196 s.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- theoretical and practical exam
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 15.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/med/autumn2022/BFER051c