LF:BFPX023t Vacational Training I - Course Information
BFPX023t Vacational Training IFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. MUDr. Petr Dobšák, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. MUDr. Jarmila Siegelová, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. MUDr. Petr Dobšák, CSc.
Department of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation - Departments of Non-medical Branches - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: Mgr. Leona Dunklerová
Supplier department: Department of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation - Departments of Non-medical Branches - Faculty of Medicine
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- BFPP011c First Aid
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The goal of controlled continuous holiday practise leastin three weeks is to carry out therapeutic procedures in physiotherapy. There is an independent work of students in the conditions of medical facilities. The institution for continuous holiday practise are: Teaching Hospital in St. Anna in Brno and Teaching Hospital in Brno.
- Learning outcomes
- Student practically uses:
- methodological procedures in medical rehabilitation
- independent therapeutical procedures in physiotherapeutic practice in the conditions of medical devices
- massage – classical, global, partioal
- massage using reflex mechnisms
- balneotherapy prescribed by medical doctor
- basic of physical therapy using electrotherapy
- basic of exercise therapy
- basic of balneology
- VOTAVA, Jiří. Ucelená rehabilitace osob se zdravotním postižením. 1. vyd. Praha: Karolinum, 2005. 207 s. ISBN 8024607085. info
- NOVOSAD, Libor and Marcela NOVOSADOVÁ. Ucelená rehabilitace lidí se zdravotním, zejména somatickým, postižením : uvedení do problematiky. Vyd. 1. Liberec: Technická univerzita, 2000. 58 s. ISBN 8070833831. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- active involvement of students in physiotherapy procedures in patients, 100% participation in practice
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 120.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/med/spring2020/BFPX023t