LF:BRUD0521p Ultrasound diagnosis I- lect. - Course Information
BRUD0521p Ultrasound diagnosis I- lectureFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 5/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. MUDr. Marek Mechl, Ph.D., MBA (lecturer)
Mgr. Martin Buček (assistant)
Jitka Halouzková (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. MUDr. Marek Mechl, Ph.D., MBA
Department of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine - Institutions shared with the Faculty Hospital Brno - Adult Age Medicine - Faculty of Medicine
Supplier department: Department of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine - Institutions shared with the Faculty Hospital Brno - Adult Age Medicine - Faculty of Medicine
- BRZP0422p Conventional radiological and not radiological (dynamic and static) procedures, digital radiology II && BRCR0422c Exercise of radiodiagnostics II
Fundamentals of biophysics.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Radiology Assistant (programme LF, B-SZ)
- Course objectives
- The course introduces the principles and possibilities of UZ diagnostics and new trends in UZ imaging
- Learning outcomes
- • Learn the principles of ultrasound imaging • Learn diagnostic options
- 1. Physical principles and devices 2. Liver 3. Bile paths 4. Pancreas 5. Spleen, abdominal vessel and lymph nodes 6. Digestive tubes and peritoneal cavity 7. Kidney and adrenal glands 8. Pan 9. Ultrasound 10. Breast, thyroid gland 11. Sonography in pediatrics 12. Vessel examination (dopplerometry) 13. Endoluminal sonography 14. Emergency sonography
- recommended literature
- Goldberg B., Pettersson H.: Ultrasonography, ISIS MEDICAL MEDIA, 1996
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 75.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses