LF:BZUM0655c Em. med. for paramed. V - p. - Course Information
BZUM0655c Emergency medicine for paramedics V - practiceFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Jana Flajšingrová (seminar tutor)
doc. MUDr. Jozef Klučka, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Ivo Křikava, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Branislav Moravčík (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Martin Slezák (seminar tutor)
Irena Vaďurová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- MUDr. Martin Slezák
Department of Anaestesiology and Intensive Care Medicine - Institutions shared with the Faculty Hospital Brno - Adult Age Medicine - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: Mgr. Liana Greiffeneggová
Supplier department: Department of Anaestesiology and Intensive Care Medicine - Institutions shared with the Faculty Hospital Brno - Adult Age Medicine - Faculty of Medicine
- Wed 22. 2. to Wed 22. 3. Wed 13:00–14:40 N02144
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- BZUM0554p Em. med. for paramed. IV - l. && BZUM0554c Em. med. for paramed. IV - p.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Paramedic (programme LF, B-SZ)
- Course objectives
- Student will: Informed about the history and development of the emergency medical services field Emergency and Disaster Medicine in our country and the world; • familiarization with the position and role of emergency medical services in the rescue system with the organization of the provision of pre-hospital emergency care the exit groups with land and air resources; • Know the development of early hospital emergency care, urgent role of income in the Czech Republic; • Able to compare the organizational charts of different systems to ensure pre-hospital emergency care in our country and the world; • Knowing the care provided by teams of emergency medical services in the field and follow-up care at the inputs of hospitals, the emergency department of revenue, in the treatment of individuals and groups.
- The technique basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation with the use of barrier devices and expanded emergency resuscitation with the recommended drug products, equipment and instrumentation. • Coping special, alternative techniques to ensure vital functions. • Methodology solutions to all urgent or life conditions in adults and children in the prehospital and early hospital phase, all in keeping with best practices Society for Emergency and Disaster Medicine, as well as other professional societies to address urgent conditions, such as cardiac, neurological, trauma surgery and more.
- Teaching methods
- Discussion, presentation of case studies, solution procedures, participation in the exercise of the integrated rescue system.
- Assessment methods
- Completion: credit 100% attendance, active participation in the discussion, participation in the exercise of the integrated rescue system.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 0.