LF:aVLLP0431p Clinical Introduction I - lect - Course Information
aVLLP0431p Clinical Introduction I - lectureFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 2.3/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Petr Dubový, CSc. (lecturer)
MUDr. Marek Joukal, Ph.D. (lecturer)
MUDr. Jan Konečný, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. MUDr. Miroslav Souček, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- MUDr. Jan Konečný, Ph.D.
First Department of Surgery - Institutions shared with St. Anne's Faculty Hospital - Faculty of Medicine
Supplier department: First Department of Surgery - Institutions shared with St. Anne's Faculty Hospital - Faculty of Medicine
- Mon 13:35–15:25 A11/334
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- aVLFY0321c Physiology I - practice && aVLFY0321s Physiology I - seminar && aVLBC0321s Biochemistry I - sem. && aVLBC0321c Biochemistry I - pract. && aVLAN0222c Anatomy II - dissection && aVLAN0222s Anatomy II - sem.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- General Medicine (eng.) (programme LF, M-VL)
- recommended literature
- CHROBÁK, Ladislav, Thomas GRAL and Jiří KVASNIČKA. Physical examination in internal medicine. 1. vyd. Praha: Grada, 2003. 239 s. ISBN 9788024706177. info
- Language of instruction