PdF:DGC002 Professional Activity - Course Information
DGC002 Professional Activity in the Field of StudyFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
Taught in person.
- doc. PaedDr. Eduard Hofmann, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Petr Knecht, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Darina Mísařová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Mgr. Hana Pokorná, Ph.D. (lecturer)
RNDr. Hana Svobodová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Petr Knecht, Ph.D.
Department of Geography - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Kateřina Brabcová
Supplier department: Department of Geography - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Geography Education (programme PdF, D-DIGE) (2)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to provide students with the opportunity to continuous professional activities related to the field of study: studying professional literature, publishing and teaching activities, participation in lectures and workshops, writing grant proposals, and participating at domestic and foreign conferences, workshops, summer schools or similar study and research stays.
- Learning outcomes
- Gradually students enrich themselves into a professional community.
- This subject is closely linked to the methodological subjects and optional subjects related to the dissertation topics. The supervisor in cooperation with the chair of the doctoral board specifies course content.
- Publikace dle zadané práce
- Teaching methods
- individual consultations, presentations, lectures, workshops
- Assessment methods
- Colloquium. The supervisor, in cooperation with the chair of the doctoral board, may require compulsory participation in selected events (typically participation in conferences and workshops, the so-called Geographic Wednesdays - workshops and lectures intended primarily for PhD students, the events of the (post)doctoral school etc.).
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
- Teacher's information
- The supervisor in cooperation with the chair of the doctoral board determines the details of course completion. However, the individual work and proactivity of the student are assumed.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/autumn2023/DGC002