PdF:HTP020 Semantic Analysis of Music Wor - Course Information
HTP020 Semantic Analysis of Music Work 1Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. Michal Košut, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Michal Košut, Ph.D.
Department of Music - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: prof. Michal Košut, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Music - Faculty of Education
- Knowledge of musical forms. harmony and musical analysis with regard to the subject of aesthetics and semiotics.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Musical Theory and Pedagogy (programme PdF, D-SPE) (2)
- Course objectives
- Main objectives can be summarized as follows: to understend the musical structure, to analyze the greater music works.
- Learning outcomes
- To understend the musical structure.
- Students study literature about musical analysis. Students work up analysis of two greater musical works. Comparison of these works.
- FUKAČ, Jiří. Základy hudební sémiotiky. D. 3. V Brně: Masarykova univerzita, 1992. ISBN 80-210-0567-X. info
- Teaching methods
- Theoretical preparation. Semantic analysis. Discussion.
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/autumn2020/HTP020