PdF:HTP021 Semantic Analysis of Music Wor - Course Information
HTP021 Semantic Analysis of Music Work 2Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
Taught in person.
- prof. Michal Košut, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Michal Košut, Ph.D.
Department of Music - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Marek Sedláček, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Music - Faculty of Education
- HTP020 Semantic Analysis of Music Work 1
Continuation from winter semester.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Main objectives can be summarized as follows: to understend the musical structure, to analyze the greater music works.
- Learning outcomes
- To understend the musical structure.
- Students study literature about musical analyze. Students work up analysis of two greater musical works. Comparison of these works.
- MAREK, Zdeněk, Jiří FUKAČ and Ivan POLEDNÍK. Základy hudební sémiotiky. III. díl (The Basics of Music Semiotics Vol. III). In Základy hudební sémiotiky. III. díl. Brno: Masarykova univerzita Brno, 1994. ISBN 80-210-0567-X. info
- Teaching methods
- Theoretical preparation, homeworks, analysis of programme compositions.
- Assessment methods
- Colloquium. Discussion to the problems of semantical analysis.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2022/HTP021