PdF:VVb022 Drawing and Printmaking - Course Information
VVb022 Drawing and PrintmakingFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/3/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
Taught partially online.
- Mgr. et Mgr. MgA. Ondřej Navrátil, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. et Mgr. Jana Nedomová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Blahoslav Rozbořil, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Blahoslav Rozbořil, Ph.D.
Department of Art - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Mgr. Jitka Juřicová
Supplier department: Department of Art - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- VVb022/01: Thu 17:00–19:50 učebna 13, Thu 17:00–19:50 graf. dílna, J. Nedomová
VVb022/02: Thu 11:00–13:50 učebna 13, Thu 11:00–13:50 graf. dílna, J. Nedomová
VVb022/03: Mon 9:00–11:50 graf. dílna, Mon 9:00–11:50 učebna 13, J. Nedomová
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The subject assumes the basic layout for expressing with drawing means. In addition to the pencil or angle study, pre-drawing is preferably developed; has the character of a definitive medium and prepares the student for graphic techniques (etching). Transfer of ink to linocut is directed by drawing ink (paint brush, wood) or black and white tempera. Linking drawings with graphics underscores the importance of drawing as a tool of visual thinking. During the course the students will acquire basic graphic techniques both from the height and the printing from the depth. 1) The task of the course is to master basic drawing and graphic techniques that can be applied in art education. 2) Students will clarify the didactic dimension of each practice and learn their knowledge clearly. 3) The aim of the course is to teach students to perceive the structural and symbolic levels of the drawing and graphic artefacts.
- Learning outcomes
- 1) Student is able to master the basic procedures of study work by reality (at the stand and in the plenary), he can explain and pass them. 2) Differentiates individual aspects of drawing activity, perceives the expressive potential of basic graphic techniques. 3) The student can make monotype, black and white linocut, dry needle and etching, can process the plate and print and adjust graphic sheets. 4) The student is able to describe and explain the basic technologies of artistic graphics.
- 1) Work at the rack, drapery, head, figure, still life. 2) Basic procedures: Scheduling of composition, blocking, connector and axis (drawing scaffolding) 3) Volume modeling, space creation, observation of light qualities. 4) Drawing structures, grains, hatching, variously structured structures. 5) Works from the Concept: narrative and expressive aspects of subjectively conceived drawings. 6) classification of graphic techniques and differentiation according to expression possibilities 7) Graphic matrix processing and printing procedures from height and depth. 8) Adjust, protect, and present your graphic sheet
- required literature
- KREJČA, A.: Techniky grafického umění. ARTIA, Praha, 1981.
- TEISSIG, K.: Základy kresby. Aventinum, Praha, 1995.
- recommended literature
- ODEHNAL, A.: Grafické techniky. Střední škola uměleckých řemesel, Brno 1996.
- PARAMÓN, J., M.: Jak kreslit rudkou, úhlem a křídou. Svojka a Vašut, 1996.
- JUNA, Z.: Lept a příbuzné techniky. SNKLHU, Praha, 1954.
- MARCO, J.: O grafice: kniha pro sběratele a milovníky umění. MF, Praha, 1981.
- RAMBOUSEK, J.: Slovník a receptář malíře-grafika. SNKLHU, Praha, 1957.
- VANĚK, J.: Kresba a grafika. MKS SKN, Brno, 1975.
- not specified
- DAVIDSON, M.: Contemporary Drawing. Key Concept and Techniques. 2011.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- More detailed information on the content of the subject, the way of teaching and the specific requirements for completion will be given to the students at the opening hours. Requirements for completion: Submitting about 4 graphic sheets created by various graphic techniques. The subject of the evaluation is an inventive approach to thematic assignment, artwork and technological purity.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/autumn2020/VVb022