PdF:SPp210 Patopsychology 2 - Course Information
SPp210 Patopsychology 2Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- prof. PhDr. Evžen Řehulka, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Marie Vítková, CSc.
Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: PhDr. Mgr. Ilona Fialová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
- Tue 19:00–19:50 učebna 35
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Course contents (annotation): The subject provides basic orientation in psychological problems of patients and handicapped persons and in psychology of handicap. The subject is conceived widely using a number of theoretical and practical fields of medicine (psychiatry, neurology and others) and is focused on special pedagogy, psychology, event. Sociology and, in its objectives, seeks to help the affected people and their application in life. It follows the subject of Pathopsychology 1 and significantly deepens the content of this subject.
- Learning outcomes
- Student knows the basics of psychopathological problems in sick children and adults after completing the course.
- Psychology of the handicapped, psychological peculiarities of the personality of individuals with various types of physical and mental disabilities. Problems of different lifestyle and social pathology. Somatic disease as a psychological problem. Feeling ill. Psychosomatics. Disorders and diseases of the nervous system and their psychological consequences. Epilepsy. Cerebral palsy. Visual impairment, hearing, movement, communication handicap. Dementia and mental retardation. Schizophrenia and pervasive developmental disorders. Affective, and associative disorders. Anxiety and post-traumatic disorders. Eating disorders. Sexuality disorders. Self-harm and suicide. Personality disorders. Basic issues of social pathology with psychological and pathopsychological consequences.
- required literature
- VÁGNEROVÁ, Marie. Současná psychopatologie pro pomáhající profese. Vydání první. Praha: Portál, 2014. 815 stran. ISBN 9788026206965. info
- VÁGNEROVÁ, Marie. Psychopatologie pro pomáhající profese. Vyd. 5., rozš. a přeprac. Praha: Portál, 2012. 870 s. ISBN 9788026202257. info
- VÁGNEROVÁ, Marie. Psychopatologie pro pomáhající profese :variabilita a patologie lidské psychiky. Vyd. 1. Praha: Portál, 1999. 444 s. ISBN 80-7178-214-9. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Written test.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Teacher's information