PdF:ZS1MK_NDL2 German Children's Lit. 2 - Course Information
ZS1MK_NDL2 German Written Literature for Children 2Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/.7. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- PhDr. Alice Brychová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Tomáš Káňa, Ph.D.
Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: PhDr. Jana Baroková, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- ZS1MK_NDL2/01: Fri 23. 2. 7:30–9:10 učebna 41, Fri 2. 3. 7:30–9:10 učebna 41, Fri 9. 3. 7:30–9:10 učebna 41, Fri 16. 3. 7:30–9:10 učebna 41, Fri 23. 3. 7:30–9:10 učebna 41, Fri 6. 4. 7:30–9:10 učebna 41, Fri 13. 4. 7:30–9:10 učebna 41, Fri 20. 4. 7:30–9:10 učebna 41, Fri 27. 4. 7:30–9:10 učebna 41, Fri 4. 5. 7:30–9:10 učebna 41, Fri 11. 5. 7:30–9:10 učebna 41, A. Brychová
- Obligatory lecture of the relevant primary literature in the original language
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Primary School Teacher Training (programme PdF, M-ZS5)
- Course objectives
- At the end of the cours students should be able to work with the informations on the genres of the German written juvenile literature. They should be able to review a juvenile book and to compare with another book.
- Childrens lyrical poetry. Nursery rhyme. Reflexive lyrics, nonsens poetry, rebus, riddle. Riddle and their development. Picture book, comics and theri history. Illustration in the childrens literature and the outstanding illustrators. The realistic juvenile novel 2. world war as the topic of the juvenile literature. Phantastical story and a fantasy, elementary signs and differences. Magazines for children, and their development. Religious childrens literature.
- FÜRST, Andrea Iris, Elke HELBIG and Vera SCHMITT. Kinder- und Jugendliteratur : Theorie und Praxis. 1. Auflage. Neusäß: Kieser, 2000. 190 stran. ISBN 3824211041. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- The seminar on the German written juvenile literature deals mainly with the history and the genres of the juvenile literature. An important part is also reading of short stories and the analysis of the texts. Regular homeworks. One oral presentation of one read book. One written review about a juvenile book. The attendance in the seminars is required. The credit is based on the final project.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 8 hodin.