PdF:IVc507 Basics of Neurology - Course Information
IVc507 Basics of NeurologyFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/2. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. MUDr. Hana Ošlejšková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Bc. Matúš Mader (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Karel Pančocha, Ph.D., M.Sc. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. MUDr. Hana Ošlejšková, Ph.D.
Institute for Research in Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: PhDr. Lenka Gajzlerová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Institute for Research in Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
- Fri 14. 2. 10:00–17:50 učebna 32
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Behavior Analyst - Accredited Qualification Course (programme PdF, C-CV)
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 24 hodin.