PdF:SPk568 Professional experience contin - Course Information
SPk568 Professional experience continuous 2 - MP-PASFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/3.3. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Mgr. Barbora Bazalová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Mgr. Dana Zámečníková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Mgr. Barbora Bazalová, Ph.D.
Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Mgr. Barbora Bazalová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
- SPk567 Teaching Practice 1 - MI-ASD
A Professional practice consistent 1
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The object is of developing and strengthening professional competences acquired during continuous 1 Professional practice and the responsibility for teaching pupils with special educational needs. This is a practical training in schools for pupils with mental disabilities and the PAS.
- Learning outcomes
- After the student is able to assess their own development as a teacher, edukačního process in the planning process for a special school class reflection, on the basis of its own clock and specially educational diagnosis for each individual education to pupils with special educational needs.
- Practical continuous experience aimed on assistance work in chosen workplace under the supervision of given assistant, inspections, attempts and special pedagogical diagnostic.
- required literature
- MALEŇÁKOVÁ, Šárka a Vlasta VILÍMOVÁ. Pedagogická praxe - cesta od teorie k realitě. In Pedagogická praxe a oborové didaktiky. Brno: MSD spol. s.r.o., 2008. s. 262-265, 4 s. ISBN 978-80-7392-052-4.
- not specified
- ŠMAHELOVÁ, Bohumíra. Pedagogická praxe a didaktika integrovaného vědního základu (Teaching practice and Didactics for integrated science). In Pedagogická praxe a oborové didaktiky. Brno: MSD spol. s. r. o., 2008. p. 254-259, 5 pp. ISBN 978-80-7392-052-4. info
- ŠIMONÍK, Oldřich. Pedagogická praxe. (Pedagogical Training Practice). Brno: MSD s.r.o., 2005. 128 pp. Empirické studie, svazek 1. ISBN 80-86633-30-6. info
- Teaching methods
- Professional experience continuous
- Assessment methods
- 3 weeks for continuous, professional experience, credit
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 40 hodin.