FF:KSCB012 Intensive Conversation I - Course Information
KSCB012 Intensive Conversation IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Shuhan Guo (seminar tutor)
Haoting Lyu (seminar tutor)
Yuxuan Ren (seminar tutor)
Yiran Shan (seminar tutor)
Zixin Wei (seminar tutor)
Maggie Xiaocheng Ma (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Terézia Hegerová (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Zuzana Pospěchová, Ph.D.
Department of Chinese Studies - Asia Studies Centre - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Terézia Hegerová
Supplier department: Department of Chinese Studies - Asia Studies Centre - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- KSCA005 Chinese Grammar II && KSCA008 Chinese Language III
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course has the form of 1 to 1 intensive conversation. Its aim is an intensive training of conversation in Chinese language.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course students should be able to:
actively use modern Chinese on a higher level
better understand fluent speech by native speaker of modern Chinese
- The course does not have a fixed syllabus. The conversation topics are chosen by the students individually according to her/his interest.
- Švarný O., Uher D., Úvod do studia hovorové čínštiny, Olomouc: Vydavatelství UP 1997.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- 100% attendance and preparedness for the classes.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Note related to how often the course is taught: dvakrát týdně 45 min.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Zápis mimo Čínská studia není možný.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses