FF:KSCA008 Chinese Language III - Course Information
KSCA008 Chinese Language IIIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/6/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
Taught in person.
- Yu-Min Chang, MA (seminar tutor)
Wei-lun Lu, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
Mgr. Zuzana Pospěchová, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Zuzana Pospěchová, Ph.D.
Department of Chinese Studies - Asia Studies Centre - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Wei-lun Lu, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Chinese Studies - Asia Studies Centre - Faculty of Arts
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- KSCA008/01: Mon 10:00–11:40 B2.42, Tue 10:00–11:40 K24, Thu 12:00–13:40 C31
KSCA008/02: Mon 12:00–13:40 C11, Tue 14:00–15:40 N42, Wed 8:00–9:40 K12
- KSCA007 Chinese II
The student should have passed Chinese I and II.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Be able to communicate in daily life
Understand communications based on cultural contexts
Read and write articles
Prepare for studying abroad
- Learning outcomes
- This course is taught in Chinese, students can practice their listening and speaking.
Know how to correctly use grammar and vocabulary in textbook
Be able to see cultural differences and to do cross cultural communications
Be able to understand and write small articles
- Integrated Chinese Level 2 lesson 1-10
- This course is taught in Chinese. Preview before class and review are required to hlep students have a better experience in a full-Chinese environment.
- There will be assignments and quizzes, but not every week.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Final exam 100%
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2021/KSCA008