FF:PAM009 Professional Practice - Course Information
PAM009 Professional PracticeFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- PhDr. Miroslava Dvořáková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. et Mgr. Klára Harvánková (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Petr Novotný, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. et Mgr. Zuzana Vařejková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Petr Novotný, Ph.D.
Department of Educational Sciences - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Kateřina Zelená
Supplier department: Department of Educational Sciences - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Professional practice is open space to students for obtain the practical skills and competencies to work in adult education;
Terms of understanding the labor market, ability to move into the labour market;
working the job according to the needs of everyday practice;
familiar with the organizational culture, with the communication on the job and ability to important skills for finished the job;
present the work;
reflect on experience acquired.
- Learning outcomes
- Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to: - practically apply the experience gained during the professional training placement - understand the range of options available for an andragogy expert in practice - reflect the work experience gained - present the results of their work
- Information meeting;
- realization of practices in selected organization and work on tasks(realized the practices in the time min. 100 hours continuos practice in the range 3 weeks;
- make the reflection the time on the practice;
- group meeting with tutors.
- recommended literature
- TOŠNER, Jiří and Olga SOZANSKÁ. Dobrovolníci a metodika práce s nimi v organizacích. Vyd. 1. Praha: Portál, 2002. 149 s. ISBN 80-7178-514-8. info
- ŘEZNÍČEK, Ivo. Metody sociální práce :podklady ke stážím studentů a ke kazuistickým seminářům. Vyd. 1. Praha: Sociologické nakladatelství, 1994. 75 s. ISBN 80-85850-00-1. info
- Teaching methods
- practical training, reflection, discussion
- Assessment methods
- Evaluation from the tutors (description the students work and the feedback), processed student reflection. Final is fulfilling requirements.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Praxe - 100 hodin.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2022/PAM009