FF:MUKS63 Museopedagogy II. - Course Information
MUKS63 Museopedagogy II.Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Lenka Mrázová (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Lenka Mrázová
Division of Museology - Department of Archaeology and Museology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Pavel Holman
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Museology (programme FF, N-HI)
- Falk, John H. - Dierking, Lynn D.: Learning from Museums. Visitor Experiences and the Making of Meaning. Walnut Creek, Altamira Press 2000
- Talboys, Graeme K.: Museum Educator's Handbook. Aldershot, Gower 2000
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught once in two years.
The course is taught: every week.