FF:KSCA101 Bachelor's thesis seminar II - Course Information
KSCA101 Bachelor's thesis seminar IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Táňa Dluhošová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. et Mgr. Dušan Vávra, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Luboš Bělka, CSc.
Center for Chinese Studies - Department for the Study of Religions - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. et Mgr. Dušan Vávra, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Center for Chinese Studies - Department for the Study of Religions - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- KSCA100 Bachelor thesis seminar I
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 40 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/40, only registered: 0/40
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should be able to:
submit Bachelor's thesis;
KSCA101 Bachelor's thesis seminar II is offered every semester. Students planning to finish their Bachelor's thesis register in the course.
The thesis is submitted one month before the final exam.
- The course does not have a syllabus - individual consultations with the supervisor.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations.
- Assessment methods
- Finished bachelor's thesis, or a substantial part (if the supervisor agrees).
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.