FF:KSCA101 Bachelor thesis seminar II - Course Information
KSCA101 Bachelor thesis seminar IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Bc. Denisa Hilbertová, M.A. (seminar tutor)
doc. Lucie Olivová, MA, Ph.D., DSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jiří Plucar, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. et Mgr. Dušan Vávra, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Lucie Olivová, MA, Ph.D., DSc.
Department of Chinese Studies - Asia Studies Centre - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. et Mgr. Dušan Vávra, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Chinese Studies - Asia Studies Centre - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- KSCA100 Bachelor thesis seminar I && KSCA014 Academic Writing I
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- KSCA101 Seminář k bakalářské diplomové práci II is offered every semester. Students planning to finish their thesis register in the course.
The thesis is submitted one month before the final exam.
- The course does not have a syllabus.
- recommended literature
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations.
- Assessment methods
- Finished bachelor's thesis, or a substantial part (if the supervisor agrees).
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.