FF:AR1A14 German I - Course Information
AR1A14 German IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Martin Pleva (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petr Elbel, Ph.D.
Department of Auxiliary Historical Sciences and Archive Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Martina Maradová
Supplier department: Department of Auxiliary Historical Sciences and Archive Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- AR1A14/01: Mon 17:30–19:05 M22, M. Pleva
AR1A14/02: Mon 19:10–20:45 M22, M. Pleva
- Beginners or pre-intermediates. There will be a placement test during the first lesson (at 5.30pm), which is not compulsory for complete beginners.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 25 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/25, only registered: 0/25, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/25
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The main aim of the German teaching for archivists during the first two terms is to master basic German grammar, basic vocabulary for routine conversation and an introduction to the reading of technical texts. The lessons focus largely on morphological and syntactical elements which appear in both older and newer German technical texts, the reading skills and application of vocabulary in speech. Attention is also paid to writing, spelling and, with respect to the aforementioned discipline, reading and writing in Neo-Gothic cursive writing. Emphasis is also placed on individual reading.
- Working with text
- HÖPPNEROVÁ, Věra. Němčina pro jazykové školy nově : der, die, das. Illustrated by Josef Pospíchal - Petr Vítek. Plzeň: Fraus, 2010. 232 stran. ISBN 9788072389124. info
- Materiály vyučujícího
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- 2 seminar lessons - credit in the form of a written test
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Přednáška je určena oborovým studentů. Nejedná se o němčinu všeobecnou. Nezapisují posluchači, kteří absolvují Archivwesen I.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses