FF:KSCA010 Chinese Language V - Course Information
KSCA010 Chinese Language VFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/6/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Chun Yu Yu (seminar tutor)
Yu-Huei Su (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Zuzana Pospěchová, Ph.D.
Department of Chinese Studies - Asia Studies Centre - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Zuzana Pospěchová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Chinese Studies - Asia Studies Centre - Faculty of Arts
- Mon 8:00–9:40 G21, Tue 12:00–13:40 L33, Wed 8:00–9:40 B2.44
- KSCA009 Chinese IV
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should be able to:
understand the main points of speech on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc;
understand texts that consist mainly of high frequency everyday or job-related language;
deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area where the language is spoken;
deal with unprepared conversation on topics that are familiar, of personal interest or pertinent to everyday life (e.g. family, hobbies, work, travel and current events);
present clear, detailed descriptions on a wide range of subjects related to my ﬁeld of interest;
explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options;
- Learning outcomes
- Student will be able to: - understand the main points of speech on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc - deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area where the language is spoken - deal with unprepared conversation on topics that are familiar, of personal interest or pertinent to everyday life - identify a moderate number of character components and high-frequency characters in areas of immediate need - identify key facts and some details in descriptive material on daily life
- The course Chinese V is taught according the textbook All Things Considered: An Advanced Reader of Modern Chinese. Lessons 1-8.
- required literature
- All Things Considered: An Advanced Reader of Modern Chinese
- Teaching methods
- lectures, class discussion, role play, oral presentation, drills, homework, quizzes
- Assessment methods (in Czech)
- 评分標準：1) 出席：20% （＊只有3次没有理由的请假！！！）2) 作业：30% （＊从Lesson1-8每课的后面(composition)挑选三个题目，写出三篇150 200字的小短文。缴交期限：12/5以前！！） 3) 小考：30% 4) 课程讨论与参与：20% 上述成績須達70％以上才能參加期末考！ 期末考：Pass:70%以上；Fail:70%以下！ Detailed sylabus please find in the study materials.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
General note: Posluchači Kulturních studií Číny povinně zapisují v 5. semestru studia.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Zápis mimo Kulturní studia Číny je podmíněn souhlasem vyučujícího.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses