KSCB116 Dril VFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Hsueh I Cheng (seminar tutor), Mgr. Lucia Mydliarová (deputy)
Mgr. Zuzana Pospěchová, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Zuzana Pospěchová, Ph.D.
Department of Chinese Studies - Asia Studies Centre - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Lucia Mydliarová
Supplier department: Department of Chinese Studies - Asia Studies Centre - Faculty of Arts
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- KSCB116/02: Thu 18:00–19:40 B2.41
KSCB116/03: No timetable has been entered into IS.
KSCB116/04: Thu 14:00–15:40 G11
- NOW ( KSCA010 Chinese Language V )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- To help students familiarize themselves with contents already instructed in Chinese 5. Enrollment is strongly recommended.
- Learning outcomes
- Student will be able to: - understand the main points of speech on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc - deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area where the language is spoken - deal with unprepared conversation on topics that are familiar, of personal interest or pertinent to everyday life - identify a moderate number of character components and high-frequency characters in areas of immediate need - identify key facts and some details in descriptive material on daily life
- The course is taught according the Integrated Chinese textbook level 2 part 2, following the order of the textbook's lessons.
- required literature
- Integrated Chinese : simplified characters. Edited by Yuehua Liu. 3rd ed. Boston: Cheng & Tsui Company, 2009. xxvii, 403. ISBN 9780887276712. info
- Integrated Chinese : simplified characters. Edited by Yuehua Liu. 3rd ed. Boston: Cheng & Tsui Company, 2009. viii, 230. ISBN 9780887276743. info
- Teaching methods
- variety forms of drills: conversation, question and answer, repetition and replacement, role play
- Assessment methods
- Attendance policy: missing max. 1 class is tolerated. Exceeding the limit automatically results in Failure.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.