FF:IJIB552 Language Drills 2-II - Course Information
IJIB552 Italian Language Drills 2 - IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Valeria De Tommaso (lecturer), Mgr. Zuzana Šebelová, Ph.D. (deputy)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Wed 15:50–17:25 L11
- IJIB502 Practical Italian I - Level 2
Practical Italian course 2-II
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 45 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/45, only registered: 0/45
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Practical language course in Italian taught by a mother-tongue Italian lecturer. The course is taught by using a communicative teaching approach with the use of original texts and other material in order to make students learn Italian language in use.
- A course book and other audio/visual material will be used, and the students will carry out conversation and grammar exercises. Vocabulary: old and new media, city life, houses, cinema, books, Italian celebrities.
- Giuseppe Patota e Norma Romanelli, Percorso Italia vol 2, Garzanti linguistica 2011
- K. Katerinov, Lingua e vita d Italia, Mondadori, 1995
- L italiano e l Italia, autori vari, Guerra, 1998
- Teaching methods
- Lecture: exposition and definitions of basic terms and their exemplification on different types of specific text (recordings), proceeding from diverse registers. Seminar: application of theoretical knowledge on authentic texts (recordings). During their presentations students show their ability to interconnect on their own their theoretical knowledge and practical analysis of a specific text.
- Assessment methods
- The course finishes with a written exam. Attendance is highly recommended. Short written texts will be required during the semester.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
General note: Kurz je doporučen posluchačům 2. ročníku.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Předmět je určen přednostně pro posluchače 2. ročníku.