FF:UZAJ5046 General Methodology Exam - Course Information
UZAJ5046 General Methodology ExamFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- James Edward Thomas, M.A. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Jeffrey Alan Vanderziel, B.A.
Department of English and American Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Tomáš Hanzálek
Supplier department: Department of English and American Studies - Faculty of Arts
- UZAJ2011 UZAJ2022 UZAJ2023 UZAJ2034 UZAJ2035
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 1/20, only registered: 0/20
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in English Language and Literature (programme FF, N-GK)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in English Language and Literature (programme FF, N-SS) (3)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in English Language and Literature (programme FF, N-TV)
- Course objectives
- This is not a course. It is the general exam on methodology that the students sit before they undertake School Placement - external practice teaching.
- The exam tests the content of the pre-requisite courses listed above, none of which have closing exams.
- Teaching By Principles: An Interactive Approach to Language Pedagogy
- Teaching methods
- This is not a taught course.
- Assessment methods
- One written test demonstrating a wide knowledge of the field. And an oral exam based on problem solving.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.