FF:BA208E Estonian drills D4 - Course Information
BA208E Estonian language: drill and practice D4Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 2 credit(s). Recommended Type of Completion: zk (examination). Other types of completion: z (credit).
- Anni Tammemägi, MA (lecturer), Mgr. Petra Hebedová, Ph.D. (deputy)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Bohumil Fořt, Ph.D.
Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Petra Hebedová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
- Thu 12:30–14:05 zruseno D11
- NOW ( BA204E Estonian 4 )
Students should simultaneously attend also the course BA204E.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should be able to introduce themselves, tell basic facts about his/her family and studies or their lesuire time. This course is a supplement to the main Estonian course BA204L.
- grammar exercises
- Učební texty dodává vyučující
- PESTI, Mall and Helve AHI. E nagu Eesti : Eesti keele õpik algajaile. 4. trükk. Tallinn: TEA, 2000. 267 s. ISBN 9985711114. info
- LUTKAT, Florence-Silvia and Cornelius HASSELBLATT. Estnisch intensiv :das Lehrbuch der estnischen Sprache. Hamburg: Bibliotheca Baltica, 1993. xxiii, 527. ISBN 9985-800-03-6. info
- Teaching methods
- lessons, homework participation in the classes is mandatory
- Assessment methods
- Written test
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught once in two years.