FF:UJ_12 Conversational Exercises in Uk - Course Information
UJ_12 Conversational Exercises in Ukrainian IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Yevheniya Ishchuk (lecturer)
Mgr. Oxana Čmelíková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Halyna Myronova, CSc.
Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Jiří Gazda, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Mon 14:10–15:45 B2.34
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- UJ_03 Conversational Exercises in Ukrainian I
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 4/30, only registered: 0/30
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course means development in communicative abilities in Ukrainian and forming of basic conversational habits and abilities necessary for everyday communication.
- 1. Man (looks, character)
- 2. Living
- 3. My town
- 4. Calendar, weather
- 5. Food and meals
- Zajčenko N.F., Vorobjova S.A. Praktyčnyj kurs ukrajinskoji movy dlja inozemciv: usne movlennja. Znannja Ukrajiny, Kyjiv 2005, 324 s. ISBN 966-7999-88-2
- Frolova T.D. Ukrajinska za 26 dniv: Ukrajinska dlja tych, chto jiji ne vyvčav. A.C.K., Kyjiv 2004, 304 s. ISBN 966-319-073-6
- Teaching methods
- Class (2 hours per week).
- Assessment methods
- Completion: written test, oral colloquium.
Requirements for completion: active attendance (maximum of three missed lessons), homework.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Information on course enrolment limitations: určeno pro posluchače 1. roku studia
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses