FF:CJX010 A Thesis Seminar - Course Information
CJX010 A Thesis SeminarFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Michaela Boháčová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Pavel Caha, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Zdeňka Hladká, Dr. (lecturer)
Mgr. Dana Hlaváčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Ilona Janyšková, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Petr Karlík, CSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Helena Karlíková, CSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Stanislava Kloferová, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Pavel Kosek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Marie Krčmová, CSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Michal Křístek, M.Phil., Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Klára Osolsobě, Dr. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Jana Pleskalová, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Lucie Rychnovská, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Zdeňka Šrámková (lecturer)
PhDr. Jarmila Vojtová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Markéta Ziková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Zdeňka Hladká, Dr.
Department of Czech Language - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jaroslava Vybíralová
Supplier department: Department of Czech Language - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The seminar has the form of regular individual tutorials which are intended to help students to complete successfully their thesis.
- Systematic work on the bachelor's minor thesis. A student who has chosen the topic for his thesis consults his work with his supervisor. This includes the method and the outline of the thesis, adequate literature.
- Konkrétní literatura bude zadána po dohodě s vedoucím práce, v závislosti na zpracovávaném tématu.
- Teaching methods
- Individual tutorials with the supervisor – they depend on the needs of the student and are conducted with regard to the quality and the individual stage of work on the thesis.
- Assessment methods
- The advisor awards the course-unit credit for the semester on the basis of progress made and student-advisor consultations.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
General note: Student absolvuje seminář u vedoucího práce.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2020/CJX010