FF:NICF_02 Dutch for Beginners II - Course Information
NICF_02 Dutch for Beginners IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Veronika Horáčková (lecturer)
Mgr. Marta Kostelecká, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Sofie Rose-Anne W. Royeaerd, M.A. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Marta Kostelecká, Ph.D.
Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Marta Kostelecká, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Mon 16:00–17:40 N41
- ! NI01_01 Practical Dutch I/1 && ! NI01_03 Practical Dutch I/2 && ! NI03_100 Bachelors exam in Dutch && ! NI03_101 Aggreagte Exam && ! NI05_100 Exam
We require the basic knowledge of Dutch, at the level of the course NICF_01: Dutch for Beginners I.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 25 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 19/25, only registered: 0/25, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/25
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 33 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- This is a follow up course to the course Dutch for beginners I.
The aim of this course is to help the students to develop their vocabulary and grammar skills and to work on all four skills so that the students are able to communicate in everyday basic situations.
At the end of both courses is the expected level A1 - A2 of the European Framework of Reference for Languages.
At the end of the course the students are able to communicate in basic situations.
- Learning outcomes
- Students will achieve A1 level according to ERR and will be able to communicate at the end of the course in communication situations corresponding to this level.
- The following sections from the Vanzelfsprekend textbook are discussed:
- 2. Hoe gaat het ermee? (How are you?)
- 3. Kunt u mij helpen? (Can you help me?)
- event. 4. Hoe bedoelt u? (What do you mean?)
- required literature
- Vanzelfsprekend : Nederlands voor anderstaligen. Werkboek / Rita Devos en Han Fraeters.
- Vanzelfsprekend : Nederlands voor anderstaligen. Tekstboek / Rita Devos en Han Fraeters.
- Teaching methods
- seminar - 2 hours per week
- Assessment methods
- Active participation in classes, regular attendance, homework evaluation. Written test at the end of the semester.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught once in two years.
Information on course enrolment limitations: NICF_01 - absolvováno
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2020/NICF_02