FF:NICF_02 Dutch for Beginners - Course Information
NICF_02 Dutch for Beginners IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Adéla Elbel (lecturer)
Mgr. Marta Kostelecká, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Martina Donová (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Sofie Rose-Anne W. Royeaerd, M.A. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Marta Kostelecká, Ph.D.
Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Marta Kostelecká, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
- ! NI01_01 Practical Dutch I/1 && ! NI01_03 Practical Dutch I/2 && ! NI03_100 Bachelors exam in Dutch && ! NI03_101 Aggreagte Exam && ! NI05_100 Exam
We require the basic knowledge of Dutch, at the level of the course NICF_01: Dutch for Beginners I.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 25 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/25, only registered: 0/25, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/25
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 763 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- This is a follow up course to the course Dutch for beginners I.
The aim of this course is to help the students to develop their vocabulary and grammar skills and to work on all four skills so that the students are able to communicate in everyday basic situations.
At the end of both courses is the expected level A1 - A2 of the European Framework of Reference for Languages.
At the end of the course the studnets are able to communicate in basic situations.
- Learning outcomes
- Students will achieve A1 level according to ERR and will be able to communicate at the end of the course in communication situations corresponding to this level.
- There are four topics which we focus on in the course. These topics are the topics of the first four or five chapters from the textbook Help 1: 1.Introduction
- 2. Repetion
- 3. Family and anniversaries
- 4. In a shop
- 5. Working day
- Ham, E. et al: Kunt u mij helpen? Utrecht: NCB, 1999.
- Teaching methods
- weekly lessons - 2 hours per week. Once with the native speaker, once with a Czech teacher.
- Assessment methods
- written tests during the semester, evaluation of homework. At the end of the semester a credit test + oral exam
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught once in two years.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on course enrolment limitations: NICF_01 - absolvováno