FF:SJUPP01J Teacher's training I - Course Information
SJUPP01J Teacher's training IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Milada Malá, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jana Formanová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Milada Malá, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Milada Malá, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- SJ2A031 Didactics of Spanish 1
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Spanish Language and Literature (programme FF, N-SJU_) (2)
- Course objectives
- The goal is for students to start shaping their self-concept teachers, to be able to reflect on practice and develop basic didactic skills. Furthermore, the subject aims to: - enable students to observe in the teaching of their accompanying teacher in the real environment of the relevant educational institutions; - provide students with the opportunity, under the guidance of experienced educators and practitioners, to develop important skills that are key to the teaching profession; - provide space for a thorough analysis of practice within the (self) reflection of practice with the teacher of the courses didactics I and II; - complete the block courses focused on the use of modern technologies in teaching and their application in further teaching.
- Learning outcomes
- The student will be able to - make effective use from the knowledge of the observations - reflect on the observed teaching - prepare a lesson plan and deliver in both stand alone or in tandem teaching
- detailed information is given here https://www.phil.muni.cz/student/pedagogicke-praxe
- Teaching methods
- reflection of the student - accompanying teacher - subject didactics observation reflection with subject didactics
- Assessment methods
- reflective diary (self)evaluation document portfolio
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses