PřF:FB100 Plasmochemical processes - Course Information
FB100 Plasmochemical processesFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0. Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Mirko Černák, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Jan Janča, DrSc. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Pavel Šunka, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Jan Janča, DrSc.
Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Jan Janča, DrSc.
- F5170 Plasma Physics
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Plasma Physics (programme PřF, D-FY)
- Course objectives
- Magnetohydrodynamics of plasma state. Fundamental elementar processes in plasma. Rate of plasma chemical reaction. Volume reactions. Plasma interaction with surface of solid materials. Plasma surface treatment of different materials. Plasma etching. Semipermeabile membranes. Plasma ashing and preparation of samples for electron microscopy. Plasma in modern lighting techniques. Plasma in environmental technologies.
- Assessment methods (in Czech)
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on completion of the course: Způsob ukončení je dán individuálním studijním plánem
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.