PřF:C9000 Diploma Thesis Seminar III - Course Information
C9000 Diploma Thesis Seminar IIIFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Miloš Černík, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Ivan Holoubek, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. Ing. Vratislav Chromý, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Jaroslav Jonas, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Viktor Kanický, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Jaroslav Koča, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Martin Mandl, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Radek Marek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Jiří Pinkas, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Ing. Lubomír Prokeš, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Vladimír Sklenář, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Mojmír Šob, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Jakub Hofman, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Jiří Pinkas, Ph.D.
Faculty of Science
- Thu 10:00–11:50 A12-311, Thu 13:00–14:50 kamenice, Thu 14:00–15:50 AK1, Thu 14:00–15:50 A12-311, Thu 14:00–15:50 aula_Vinařská, Thu 14:00–15:50 A8-309
- Students of Master and Doctoral Programs.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 10 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Reports on progress and presentation of results in Individual projects, master thesis work and dissertations. Information on current results and developments in a given reserch area extracted from literature. Presentations of review articles. Students shall be able to correctly interpret scientific literature and to present their own research results.
- The seminar is devoted to present research topics followed at the Faculty in the field of chemistry.
- Teaching methods
- Discussion, reading, presentations, group projects, homeworks etc.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for student's seminar attendance and participation in seminar projects.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
General note: dle oboru.