PřF:C9000 Diploma Thesis Seminar III - Course Information
C9000 Diploma Thesis Seminar IIIFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Ivan Holoubek, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. Ing. Vratislav Chromý, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Viktor Kanický, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Jaroslav Koča, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Radek Marek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Josef Novosad, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Jiří Pinkas, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Vladimír Sklenář, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
RNDr. Richard Ševčík, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Mojmír Šob, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jakub Švenda, PhD. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Iva Benešová, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Jiří Pinkas, Ph.D.
Department of Chemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Chemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Thu 10:00–11:50 A12-311, Thu 14:00–15:50 A8-309, Thu 14:00–15:50 A12-311, Thu 14:00–15:50 A11/132, Thu 14:00–15:50 A11/235
- Students of Master and Doctoral Programs.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 10 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Reports on progress and presentation of results in Individual projects, master thesis work and dissertations. Information on current results and developments in a given research area extracted from literature. Presentations of review articles. Students shall be able to correctly interpret scientific literature and to present their own research results.
- The seminar is devoted to present research topics followed at the Faculty in the field of chemistry.
- Teaching methods
- Discussion, reading, presentations, group projects, homeworks etc.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for student's seminar attendance and participation in seminar projects.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
General note: dle oboru.