PřF:C9000 Diploma Thesis Seminar III - Course Information
C9000 Diploma Thesis Seminar IIIFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught partially online.
- prof. RNDr. Viktor Kanický, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Radek Marek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Jiří Pinkas, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Jiří Příhoda, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Mojmír Šob, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jakub Švenda, PhD. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Jiří Pinkas, Ph.D.
Department of Chemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Chemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Wed 13:00–14:50 C04/211, Thu 10:00–11:50 C12/311, Thu 12:00–13:50 prace doma, Thu 14:00–15:50 C12/311, Thu 14:00–15:50 prace doma, Thu 14:00–15:50 B11/132
- Enrolment in the master program of Chemistry.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 10 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim is to present reports on progress and results in individual project and master thesis work, prepare information on current results and developments in a given reserch area extracted from literature, presentat review articles, improve presentation skills and and familiarize themselves with the research results of other students, the scientists at the Faculty, and of invited guest scientists.
- Learning outcomes
- By completing this course students: - will be able to prepare a short lecture with a presentation program (Powerpoint or similar) on the topic of their diploma thesis; - will gain skills in presenting a lecture; - will be able to answer questions from the audience; - will learn how to correctly interpret scientific results from literature
- Contributions of students, teachers and guest scientists.
- Teaching methods
- Discussion, reading, presentations, group projects, homeworks etc.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for student's seminar attendance and participation in seminar projects.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
General note: dle oboru.