PřF:Z5099 Geografie polárních oblastí - Course Information
Z5099 Regionální geografie polárních oblastíFaculty of Science
Autumn 2010 - only for the accreditation
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/1/0. 3 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. Mgr. Kamil Láska, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Bc. Denisa Witoszová (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Rudolf Brázdil, DrSc.
Department of Geography - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Kamil Láska, Ph.D.
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- PROGRAM ( N - GK ) || PROGRAM ( N - BI ) || PROGRAM ( N - MA ) || KREDITY_MIN ( 100 )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 93 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/93, only registered: 0/93
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 16 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught once in two years.
The course is taught: every week.