PřF:XS350 Group dynamic workshop - Course Information
XS350 Group dynamic workshopFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Ondřej Přibyla (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Bochníček, Dr.
Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
- Some experience of dealing with a group. (classroom, outdoor activities, etc.)
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
The capacity limit for the course is 25 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 1/25, only registered: 0/25, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/25
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course, students should: - understand basic notions related to atmosphere in group and group dynamics - observe group - facilitate fast consensing - on basic level forecast a response of the group to certain impulses - in basic situations propose simple steps, that might lead to desired outcomes
- 1. Atmosphere in group, distinctions and indicators 2. Atmosphere in classroom, dynamics of workshops for adults, atmosphere in team 3. Group Decision making processes 4. Long term aspects, comfort zone and beyond, embarrassing moments
- D. Rock: Your Brain at Work
- PLAMÍNEK, Jiří. Vzdělávání dospělých : průvodce pro lektory, účastníky a zadavatele. 1. vyd. Praha: Grada, 2010. 318 s. ISBN 9788024732350. info
- Moderní vyučování. Edited by Geoffrey Petty, Translated by Štěpán Kovařík. 1. vyd. Praha: Portál, 1996. 380 s. ISBN 80-7178-070-7. info
- Teaching methods
- simulated model situations, role play, analysis of given situations via discussion
- Assessment methods
- Student will write short essay or analysis of specific situation.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses